20 March, 2011

I found a place to live! It's an old restored Mansion House on the Avenues across the street from Temple Square. There are 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms so I'll be sharing with about 8-9 other girls that are going to the same college. I'm completely in love with it, the inside is perfectly beautiful. It's adjacent to Brigham Young Historic Park so the views are really pretty too. I think it's funny how much it looks like a Thomas Kinkade picture. Anyway I pretty much feel really lucky because the waiting list is really long, but I got it so I really just can't wait to live in it!

5 comments:

Montserrat said...

Super neat, Sariah! What a great experience it will be to live right around Temple Square. THose are my old stomping grounds....from about 25 years ago.

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

Yay! It's beautiful. When are you coming down? Once you get settled in we need to do something.

Sariah Hartley said...

Montse, aren't you like 25 ya hottie?! You will both have to come see me, whether I'm settled in or not. Do you still work at Deseret Book Cassidy? We met a guy at one and he offered me a job, bahaha you could write the books and I could sell them!

agratefulheart said...

I am so excited for you, Sariah! Congratulations! :)
Love, Mom

Yohan said...

Wow! I can't believe my best bud is going to college! You'll be so much closer! We're definitely gonna have to get together sometime!