25 March, 2010

Brownies. Chocolate Frosting. 300. Tomorrow.

Yeah.....
I know I never put anything on here anymore, but nobody reads it right? haha well here's a little update of what's been happening lately. The biggest thing right now is that I'm making these brownies (see picture at right :) for Dancing with the Stars on Friday. (AAAHHHH THATS TOMORROW!!!) I'm makin 300, (15 batches.) Doesn't seem like that much but when you have to frost them, it seems like a lot haha. The only reason I have to stress at this point is that I don't know where I'm going to put all of them after I frost them but I guess I'll worry about that later. I'm still doing my college. I'm actually on spring break but I'm trying to get ahead. (workin pretty well for the Math...the English? not so much.) I took my midterm which was crazy scary but it's over so I'm okay now :) I've just been thinking lately how weird it is to grow up. Yesterday Rebekah found this pair of jeans that we had gotten sharpie and written random stuff all over, e-mail addresses, guys we liked, how we thought jesse was fat. I was like "whatever this was such a crazy long time ago!" and Rebekah was like "no we wrote the date. It says 2008." So we wrote all over the jeans again in the empty spaces, Who we liked, we put our signatures. And we put the date in the same color sharpie so we could tell when we had written it. I know it sounds kinda dorky but I can't wait to look at them next year and see how much we've changed. Well I hope everyone has a good day!

8 comments:

JJones said...

I'm going to Dancing with the Stars tomorrow -- I'm so excited, I'll be eating one of your brownies!

Amy said...

Guys you like? Hee Hee Hee Hee! you were so funny last night at the derby! And I read your blog all the time! Keep it up!

Abe n Linz said...

That is a lot of brownies! And yes growing up does feel weird. I like the pants idea, super cute.

Yohan said...

The pants Idea is really funny, but what do you mean by "Dancing with the Stars?" is it a ward thing? I read your blog! Keep posting! Do you read mine? Oh yeah- my dad and bros are coming down to you guy's house next week. I wish I could come, but I can't. Hope to see you soon!

Sariah Hartley said...

Yes I read yours and it's so cute! Dancing with the Stars is a community event-lots of people come and why aren't you coming with them?

Ladyfox said...

Always post blog entries. Everyone loves them. I know lots of people who read but never comment (cause their dorks). And WAY good work on your brownies! They were delicious...I had at least 3....

Montserrat said...

You thought Jesse was fat? He is like a stick!

Kassi said...

Those brownies were soooooo good!!!! I really need your recipe - or maybe not because then I will be fat, or fatter than I already am!!!