03 March, 2010

So Much...

I guess I'll just make kind of a list of everything thats been happening cause writing it in a story form might take a while :)
1. I learned how to haul manure in in one of these lovely (see above) trucks. They are sticks haha.
2. I went tracting with the sister missionaries today! It was so fun, I can't wait to do it again :)
3. I dislocated my back and neck. That was fun.
4. Still trying to get through my college. It's actually going a lot better than I thought it would.
5. I'm going to be in the "Ten Virgins" performance, and I'm so excited! The music is really pretty, and I just love to sing! haha
6. I'm a ward organist :p
7. I can't think of anything else. It seems like there is so much going on, but when you try to write it down, it doesn't look like that much :)

1 comment:

Ladyfox said...

I love all those great things about you, but you forgot one: You make great brownies!!