21 October, 2012

Sylvia came to visit us!

 First try
 Second try
 What a beauty <3 p="p">
Lovelies <3 p="p">

This weekend has been absolutely the best! Sylvia came up from Logan to visit Jo and I and we had a REALLY good time. I love being around my family, they make me want to be better as well as set an amazing example for me to follow. I think one of the biggest blessings in my life right now is having Jo as my roommate. She is constantly encouraging me to do what i love. I'm definitely not a perfect person, but she makes me want to be. Sylvia is just a plain sweetheart. She is so good to me and everyone else. I'm so lucky to have the family that i do! I hope that on this Sunday (well, always really) we can just take a minute to let the people we love know how much we appreciate them.

4 comments:

kate said...

Love you ladies!!! I think you should all come visit me in Twin Falls!!!

Sariah Hartley said...

I would LOVE that!

agratefulheart said...

I LOVE you, Sariah! xoxo

Rebekah Wadsworth said...

You are all so cute! Tell those cute girls hi for me.