21 April, 2012

Graduation from LDS Business College

I graduated on April 13, 2012 in the LDS Tabernacle on Temple Square.  My degree is an Associate's in General Studies. 
My sweetheart roommate Camilla bought me a cake and flowers.  It was the sweetest thing ever. She thought orange was my favorite color because thats what color my room is.  I just couldn't tell her that it's my least favorite color and I hate the flavor.  But that cake was really good. And she is my favorite person from college.
Jared's view from the balcony.  I'm the second from the back on the end.
Official picture after I graduated.
My friend Ayishia from Hawaii.  As Jared was taking the picture she ran up to him and pinched his cheek and was all "you are so handsome!" funniest thing ever was Jared's face.
My sweet roommate Olivia that works with me at the Lion House.  We have way too much fun walking home from work at 11 at night in our uniforms.  People probably think we are polygamists.
 My cousin Heather and her husband Nathan. They are so sweet, and their baby Hyrum is the cutest!
 Lining up to go into the basement of the Tabernacle before graduation.
 I'm the tall one haha.
 My best friend and roommate Camilla, Jared, and my Mom's Aunt Vona.  She was so sweet to come since my parents couldn't.
 My friend McKay.
 My friends Michael and Neal, no idea who that girl is, but she's cute.
In front of the Temple!
 My friend Alan
 In front of the Tabernacle doors!
 Elder Holland and his wife, Elder Christofferson and his wife, President Richards and his wife, and all the faculty.
 The Business College choir.
 My friend Julie

In front of the flowers for my Mama.
Right after graduation.
Right before.

2 comments:

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

Congratulations!!! We need to play this summer!

Amy said...

YAY! Congrats!