06 November, 2009

Sorry I don't have any pictures, The last few weeks have been really busy, I've been babysitting for people pretty much every day, We just finished the color coat on our house yesterday ( I think it looks amazing, All thanks to my parents), I'm going to take my enterance exams for college next week, I'm studying for the ACT, And I'm going to Prom next week. I'm really excited for Jared to come home for Thanksgiving in 2 weeks :) We also have cousins from Idaho staying for a couple weeks (Seems like forever) haha just kidding they are like my brothers except I can hit them and they aren't allowed to hit me back haha. And I can beat them arm wresteling so they are kinda scared of me :) Anyway, I'll try and put some exciting pictures up soon :)

3 comments:

mkamye said...

Prom in November?

Sariah Hartley said...

Heck yes, Junior Prom 09 baby!

Yohan said...

Ah! Wish I was there too! Maybe I'll be able to come and visit when we come to pick them up. Hope to see you then!