16 May, 2009

Tubing at the Canal!

Me...I (fortunately)had to stay dry because I had to watch my little sisters and, of course, take pictures;)

The gorgeous, yet unappetizing canal. Would anyone here seriously jump in?

The little girls weren't allowed to get in, so they threw stuff at the poeple in the canal...probably a jealousy issue....

The big boys spent the whole time pushing the little ones off. I thought it was pretty dang funny myself!

Then both the big boys stood up at the same time. That lasted about 1 and 1/2 minutes.






2 comments:

Yohan said...

Heck yeah I would jump in! That looks absolutely gorgeous! It was 86 degrees today- that's a HUGE change- since yesterday it was about 60 (and we thought it was warm) NOW WE'RE ROASTING! And our canal isn't deep enough. Don't make me jealous. . . .

HannahEli said...

I would totally go in there. It is a lot bigger than the ditch we have by my house but the last time I went in our ditch the water made my cousin's and my arms itch. To bad that before we realized that it was unsafe, my cousin dared a guy who was driving by in his truck to jump in... and he did. No one knows what happened to him but I guarantee that he won't jump in the water again lol