06 March, 2009

Like Father, Like Daughter


Well, He's a John Deere Addict, what do you expect me to be? He spilled gas all over himself, what did you expect me to do? Spill gas all over myself, I guess. Here's how the whole dang thing happened: Rebekah and I were down helping our dad in the barn like every good little girl should. We were washing parts for my Dad's "new" tractor. With gas. I was washing and Rebekah was drying. I managed getting through like, the first 7 parts spilling only about a cup of gas on my jeans. That was all good until my Dad put this really big thing in the little bin I was washing them in. That was all good until I bumped it off the edge and all the gas splashed EVERYWHERE. My eyes. Hair. Clothes. I mean I was wearing leggings under my jeans and they were pretty much soaked. So I did what anyone else would do. I totally lost it. I was just like, "I CAN'T SEE!!!" (I mean, I couldn't) so my Dad, the old gas spiller expert who had been through this about 3 days before was laughing, tellin me to go put water in my eyes, laughing, laughing, laughing...o well it's all over now and I probably won't go blind so, it's all good!


1 comment:

HannahEli said...

I'm glad you weren't hurt really badly. :)