29 July, 2008

The Farm




Aaaaaaah!, again. I was trying to download my pictures and didn't realize that my Mom's P.C. cord was plugged into the keyboard so now the thing is all bent...maybe Jared can fix it:)If I'm not already blond enough I'd better go dye my hair. Here are more pics I was thinking about entering in the fair. And of course the ones I was going to post from when I went raking this morning are stuck on my camera. I think I'll try taking out the memory card and doing something different...wish me luck, I am electronically disabeled.

3 comments:

crabapple farm said...

Hey!
I love the heading of your blog AND the pictures! I think I'm going to try to convince my mom to let me have a blog. . .
Golden Delicious
(I have to say that)

crabapple farm said...

Hi! I'm so glad we found your blog. Thanks for coming and visiting ours. we love visitors and people who comment. G.D. and I are always saying, "has anyone left a comment???!!!" Have a great day.

Lilly said...

Great Blog. Thanks for the comment you left on our blog. We are members of the LDS church also. We live in Michigan.